Florida MLS Marketing Program
- $199 total cost
- MLS marketing program
- Marketing in the local MLS
- Property will be marketed with a Florida Real Estate Broker
- 12 month marketing agreement but you may cancel at anytime
- No cancellation fees
- Broker reciprocity - your property will be listed on all local and nationwide real estate brokers through their IDX feed. It will be listed with companies like Re/Max, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, Century 21, Berkshire Hathaway, any real estate broker you can think of just to name a few. Your listing will be displayed on thousands of websites.
- We will upload up to 25 photos of your property to the MLS that you send to us.
- Your property will be listing directly with a real estate broker, not a third party listing company.
- We recommend you offer a minimum of 2.5% to a buyer's agent to bring you a buyer but that is up to you. The minimum you have to offer is $1.
- Find the buyer yourself and pay no commission
- Free status changes
- Open house advertising
- State disclosures and forms
- For an extra $25 per month we'll schedule the showings for you and attempt to collect feedback via email
Do what feels good. Hire Porter Key Realty and save money!!!
Porter Key Realty and Property Management
What happens after I purchase?
You’ll be contacted within 1 business day by Porter Key Realty
They will provide you with the information necessary to list your home on the MLS
Once you complete the listing process, your home will be added to the MLS
You will have the opportunity to review your MLS listing for accuracy
Listings on other websites may take an additional 2-5 days to post
Why list with Porter Key Realty
Because with our Flat Fee MLS Listing your home will get the same online exposure on websites that display MLS listings, including Realtor.com, national websites like Re/Max, Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, Century 21, and hundreds of local broker websites.
You can offer a typical competitive commission to buyer agents (we recommend a minimum of 2.5%), or pay absolutely no commission if you find your own buyer not represented by an agent! With our Flat Fee Listing you won’t pay 6% or even 5%, and you’ll get the same exposure on the same MLS that all agents, brokers, and Realtors use, for a simple low flat fee!
With our full service program, you would pay about 3% commission of your home’s sale price to the listing broker, and then another 3% commission to the buyer’s broker. When you list with us, using our flat fee listing, you cut out the “listing” broker commission side and only pay the buyer’s broker commission, which will save you thousands of dollars – THAT’S MORE OF YOUR EQUITY IN YOUR OWN POCKET.
If the buyer is represented by a broker, you pay the commission (you decide when you list how much you want to offer) at the closing. If the buyer is not represented, then you pay nothing more! Remember – Throughout the whole process, you always retain the right to sell your home “For Sale By Owner” and pay NO commission.
Your Flat Fee Listing will be added to the local MLS and look the same as all other listings, with the exception of the showing instructions, which will have your contact phone for agents to call you.